Our ultimate goal is to provide convenience to our customers. If you have questions or concerns about the online booking process, please let us know. We're happy to help.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR BOOKING SEARCH YIELDS NO RESULTS OR TIMES THAT ARE INCONVENIENT FOR YOU. WE WILL ALWAYS TRY TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES BY BEING FLEXIBLE WITH OURS.
FIRST TIME USERS LOG IN INFORMATION
Selecting 'ONLINE BOOKING' will redirect you to a log in page.
ONLY clients new to Lux, should register as NEW GUESTS. Select the new guest button, enter your email, and complete the registration form. A temporary password will be sent to the email provided.
- If you have an email address in our database, enter that address and leave the password field blank. Directly beneath the password field is the link "Email me my password". Select this link, reenter your email and a temporary password will be sent to you shortly. After the initial log in, your password can be changed by selecting EDIT PROFILE.
- If you DO NOT have an email in our database, that email is invalid, or the email you're using to log in does not match what we have on file, the system will not recognize you. Please contact us to update your information.
- For customers who would like to use online booking for their children or other family members who either do not have a personal email or for whom you would like to receive confirmation emails, contact the front desk and we can arrange for you to be their primary contact. Choosing their name from a drop down menu in your profile allows you to schedule appointments on their behalf.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS ONLINE
Our goal is to make the booking process as user-friendly as possible. Below are some explanations of areas that may not be self-explanatory. We welcome feedback about your experience.
To book an appointment, select 'BOOK NEW'. Choose the Service Type, Service, and Provider. Providers will not appear if they do not offer a particular service. For example, some stylists do not differentiate between a boys and mens cut. If the client has been cut with that stylist previously, simply schedule a men's haircut. If not, the stylist may not offer that service. Please contact us to schedule the appointment.
- After selecting your service(s) and provider(s), choose the date from which you want your search to begin. The drop down menu to the right of the calendar allows you to specify the time of day you prefer. The calendar days that appear RED, are past dates or outside the 24-hour minimum search area. The day you select to begin your search will appear GREEN. Select 'SEARCH' and the system will look for the first matching appointment for up to TWO WEEKS. The green indicator will move forward as it searches and stop on any day it finds availability. If these results are unsatisfactory, select 'SEARCH' again for the system to continue. Please contact us if the search renders no options that work for you.
- Previous appointments will be listed above the BOOK NEW button. Choose 'BOOK SIMILAR' and the appointment builder will automatically fill in the option fields.
- Booking from your history is available for most non-coloring services. Under your previous chemical services, you will notice a message that explains that your service is not available online. For those who receive highlights and/or single-application colors, you will need to use the online booking system at least once before you can book from your history.
- To book a facial or peel, choose the CUSTOMIZED SKINCARE SERVICE. The specific treatment will be determined during your consultation.
PURCHASING GIFTS ONLINE
Select the ORDER GIFT CARD tab and choose a format for your gift from the drop down menu. GIFT CERTIFICATES may be printed by the buyer or emailed directly to the recipient. When a GIFT CARD is purchased, we will receive confirmation then prepare and mail an actual card to the designated recipient. If you would prefer to pick up a prepared card, please contact us and we will hold it at the front desk.